Re: Problem with RSG On My MacBookPro17

Hmm, I thought there was a build in cd drive in the machine?
You can buy a usb drive for a very cheep price. Just make sure it have enough storage. smile
Voiceover have improved very much from Leopard to Snow leopard. [[wow]], I'll never forget this day where I updated my old machine and played around with all those improvements.
So much has happened regarding to Voiceover sinse then, but sounds like you already know all about that.