Re: iPod Shuffle: Experiences? Worth it?

[[wow]]! I don't get why they go to such lengths to protect music content like that?
I mean, even when I was jailbroken on iOS, I had to go through a bunch of weird folders with seemingly random letter and number combination names just to find the audio file I synced with iTunes. Even then, the audio file had a random name as well. Yeah, I don't get why Apple is so secretive and likes to protect their file systems as if they've got something to hide and don't want the stupid users to find. I don't know. This is why I will never sync my phone with iTunes, or buy an iPod.