Re: iPod Shuffle: Experiences? Worth it?

Hi.
Thanks for your answers.
So, how do you set the nano to disc mode? Can you then just copy the stuff to the device using file explorer or something simular and play the files without any issues?
Yesterday, I played around with audiobooks in iTunes, because I bought an audiodrama for a very cheep price which got registrered as an audiobook.
The interesting thing was that the audiobook was put into an other folder, sepret from my music which is quite nice.
So I'll experiment more to see if the audiobook feature in iTunes would be useful for me. The thing which I'm worried about is how iTunes would handle different structures in books. They are sorted into different files differently depending on where I get the books from.