Re: Windows 10 "Technical preview" released by microsoft.

Well
I think reguardless how thibngs go at least for countries like new Zealand, as long as people use pcs, they will use windows.
It won't matter weather old new, licenced or cracked, all software or at least the majority of software is for the pc and windows has been the dominant os for at least a large part of the world the part that can't afford it like india has been in Linux for donkeys ages for example, however since all games, most of them, most apps and a lot of stuff is still windows, weather we like it or not, pc users using pc hardware not macs or anything like that will be using windows of some sort.

Has ms lost it?
well maybe it has in the os market, the cloud market who knows and the rest?
I don't know, I doubt that it will completely die, maybe once everything stops being in windows who knows.
most of my software I own is in windows, so it makes sence for me to stay in windows and sadly to buy windows.
If I didn&# 039;t use windows about 90% of everything wouldn't be usable unless I got a mac, a vm or something.
For me, windows will stay round.
7 for now, later I don't know.
I have 5 years and 2 months according to win7 lifecycle so maybe if ms has not died come win 20 or something who knows.
I jost hope for their sakes they get it right.
I do think a system to adapt to your device is cool, a tablet will be a full tablet os, if you put a keyboard to a tablet it becomes a desktop, I wander if I then put a touch pad to a pc if it becomes a tablet or can be used both ways.
Do you know what that could mean, everyone would have to catch up.