Re: Books by Stephen King

Hi dark.
It's not a torrent it's a folder on my hard drive that has text files of Steven king books. people have done this for other bit sinc folders and have not gotten a warning. Did I download the books ages ago from a torrent, yes, did I convert them all to text yes. Would anyone know that i did any of that? No. they'd just see a folder with Steven king books in it. I highly doubt the forum would get in trouble for this. I'll read the FAQ and delete my post since there's no point in it being on here. Again this all leads to my hard drive and is not a torrent file to download Steven king books.