Re: best audio player?

Hopefully I don't come across as a twit when saying this, but I've never understood this logic; saying that something is better than everything else in a particular department because it's accessible with one's screen reader is a lot like saying that oil is the best thing to drink because you can stick it in your mouth and swallow it.  That last part may be true, but that alone has never made any oil that I know of the best in the west or anywhere else, as it were.  What is the best thing to drink?  Some say coke; others say juice.  Still others say beer, but the fact of the matter is that it all depends on how you look at best, because if you ask me, I'd tell you it was plain and simple; if you want the best, drink water!

This is precisely why I posted above that I don't believe anyone can answer the question of what the best audio player is, but if you look at the first post, the question is actually clear and concise.  ; The most accessible player on windows at least that is still being maintained is the one I refered to above and shall continue to refer to so long as apple keeps its tab interface way of doing things.  Foobar has a simplistic window you never need to touch, never need to use a JAWS cursor or NVDA navigation on should you not care to, provides a ton of functionality out of the box to both play your audio and customize your player as you see fit.  As if it couldn't get any more convenient, you can take this configuration anywhere you go and never lose it.  I've been using the same configuration for three years on more than six computers and I never have to feel clumsy because someone else might have another set up of some sort or an media player I don't care for.  There are quite a few plugins ranging from trivial to flat out just don't want to live without that perform any number of actions, from enhancing your listening audio experience, to playing files from within archives instead of having to extract them first.  It is still being maintained; winamp is not, which eliminates it from the question entirely.  :d
so there!  Hahaha!