Re: A really good Dr. who related Youtube series

Well I don't think Clara would have been covered under their license since she is specifically new Who anyway. As for Alex, I am intrigued by his mere 7% galifrean DNA when his mother was supposedly a pure timelord.

I also found it notable that Susan agreed with Lucy regarding the Doctor's unintended insensitivities, suggesting most probably that she has become accustomed to human sensibilities on such matters though still with the interesting possibility that the Doctor's manner is unusual even by Galifrean standards. It could be speculated that the Doctor may have some kind of condition out of the ordinary but specific to Galifrean biology, like the occurance of autism in humans, now that would be a tempting direction if I were a writer. It would certainly play into the Doctor not always getting along with his own people particularly well, building a sense of alienation (no pun intended).