Re: I like the girl next door but I need advice

Hi ghost rider.

What I would say is, go with your heart. Meaning, you feel like you like her. Ask her weather she likes you in return.

The thing is, you're young, if she says no, not that I'm saying she will but if she does, there's plenty more women out there and honestly at your age, I'd not worry about that kind of thing. Just be friends and if things go anywhere, then let them.
I'm not saying don't dream about her, don't enjoy having ideas about her when you're alone. no way! Do that, and enjoy every second of doing that. Heck, masturbate to the idea of her doing things and you doing things to one another if that's what you want to do. Don't be afraid of feelings, sexual or otherwise. Feelings are what make us, us. They won't go away no matter what people tell us.

When I was around your age, I didn't have "the talk." my family didn't like and still don't like talking about t he... s... word. Stupid really, when you think about it.

So I had feelings for women I met, older or  the same age as me, it didn't matter. I still masturbated to the thought of those women. And enjoyed every second of it.

So what I'm  saying is, enjoy life, cause sometimes adults are right, but mostly they're wrong when it comes to this kind of thing. Ans if you're family aren't like mine and talk about sex openly, then congrats, you've got a good family there.

I hope this helps.