Re: I like the girl next door but I need advice

It sounds like a crush or some form of young love.  Trust me, I've been down that road.  But if you truly believe you have feelings for this girl, take it slow.  Develop a stable relationship with her.  And if you find that you can't handle rejection, then you have to settle the issue of asking her to be your girlfriend in the first place.

When it comes down t it, you have to tell her how you feel.  If you ever wish to progress forward with a person, whether it'd be an intimate relationship or a strong brotherhood, let them know.  Express it.  They won't know until you tell them.

Best Regards,

Luke