Re: Buy the X Hour game

@Oaron, The status of X hour is very annoying. The demo is still up for download, and the instructions are still online, but there is no way to buy the game.

I did hear that vipgameszone were updating it to work with post xp windows, but that was years ago, and though I've e-mailed them about this everal times I've had no response.

It's actually very frustrating sinse they haven't updated the game, but haven't released it as abandoneware either, so it's just hanging in limbo at the moment which is bad news for yourself and anyone who wants to buy it. I suggest ou try contacting vipgameszone, though as I said I've tried this myself and have had no luck, still if you let them know  you want to buy the game maybe they'll let you know what is happening with it.

@Guitarman, I don't know what you mean about "vipggameszone going bye bye" sinse they're still up and running as far as I can see. Their webs ite is still at right here
and while there isn't any recent news, from they certainly haven't vanished.