Re: Buy the X Hour game

This is particularly annoying for me as well, since a friend purchased the game for me back in 2008 I believe, and after I lost my key and upgraded to Windows 7, I since forgot about the game. Not because i hated it, but because i had never really beaten it, and it wasn't a game I played all the time. I was going to contact VIPGamesZone a while back and ask if they could track down my order. I doubt I'd have enough information to successfully do this, but I figured I'd at least try. The reason I didn't look into it was because I knew they weren't very active, and I had more important things to do. So I'm not quite sure what to do.