Re: Clok Mud

Hi,
I have been doing okayish after I got someone to give me a cloak so that I wouldn't die as soon as I walked out plus the bug with cold seems to have been fixed so that makes things eazyer,too.
I kind of gave up on that cha and started a new one at mistral and have already traned a bit of herbalism, I would have liked to train  a few weapon skills too but so far I haven't found a way to train them after I learn them from a trainer.
Each weapon also has a set max damage that it does and there's no way for one to know that damage besides trying the weapon out.
When it comes to activities I have tried forageing which pays good if you have a good run not so much otherwise.,and mineing which wasn't really that good,even with a handcart.
in a hour, I got only 1 piece of some metal (can't remember which atm) and the rest of it was wasted in clearing rubble,stopping because of that rumble effect and clearing rubble again.
and the process is slightly painful,too. If you have a light source, a pickaxe and a handcart, if you want to move to another room, you need to put a pickaxe in the bag, drop lightsource,pull kart,move to another room,stop pulling,go back to that other room, pick up lightsource,go back to the room with the kart,drop lightsource, get pickaxe and of course start mineing. you see what I mean?
I have tried a  bit of fishing as well,but that isn't really profitable. mostly,that is.
What other activities have you all done and any recommendations plus a few steps to do them  besides forageing?
oh and, for anyone that is interested,the characters I have on there are bayus and vongrippen tongue
grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : morecoffee50 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malloc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vinz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malloc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector