Re: Clok Mud

Whew 2700 is a lot for foraging, you must go through quite a lot of rooms to fill that up.

Grryf, it all depends whether you want pure combat or some magical abilities as well. The mercs get hands down the best weapon bonuses while the knights Templar seem to get some decent magical abilities to support them, with the ability to heal scrapes but only scrapes, and both get the armour mastery ability which helps with armour encumberance among other things. Brotherhood of the Fist are brawlers, no armour or weapons just hand to hand.

I'd thought about various guilds but after playing for a while mercs just felt right. I don't know how much is character concept and how much is play style but I got to a point where I pretty much knew that was where I was going. I guess it shows how good the concept of letting you choose your guild/class later after you've played for a while is, I'd definitely have chosen differently if I had to choose up front at creatio n and I may have ended up rerolling a few times before I felt happy with him.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malloc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector