Re: Itunes no longer accessible, please help

Well I've downloaded the so called up grade, and found it to be a cruddy peace of rubbish with a crappier interface with no side barrs meaning yhuge amounts of tabs and confusion just to get audio onto my Iphone.

So I've got the so called better! new version just to  be presented with a  more annoying interface and bugger all bennifits (wonder where I've heard that one before), really I wish these sodding companies would give people choice about the interface to their shitty products --- oh yeah, I'm annoy7ed sinse I wanted to transfer stuff onto my Iphone this morning to take home with me and can't! crappy apple!

Can you download version 11, or am I doing a system restore.

Really I hate these stupid poeople businesses, heck I wouldn't need itunes at all if they designed the dam phone properly in the first place and just let me transfer music over by usb instead of all this playlist library bolocks!