Re: Itunes no longer accessible, please help

Well obviously all the development stuff doesn't apply to me, so as I've said I'm sticking with xp until something better comes along which would justify me learning a newer (and more annoying), interface, using an xp vm for the stuff that microsoft have abandoned. Ditto with Itunes 11, heck, I only started using Itunes to transfer audio onto my Iphone anyway.

Glad the "Script" you meant was _javascript_, and I appreciate the direct download, thanks for that. I'm still on my laptop at the second, (which still has Itunes 11 on it), but will fix the program as soon as I get back to my desktop.

I know sometimes I do come across like a nianderthol with technology, but it is not! that I am anti upgrades generally. I do suspect I'll be upgrading to Ios 8 in the future (I'm just waiting a few versions until the vo bugs are worked out), and I'll likely be buying an Iphone 6 as I liked some of the feature list.

I'm actual ly surprised Itunes 12 was such an irritating change, (though in fairness Itunes never had the best interface), sinse usually with Apple there is some interface continuity, at least there has been on Ios, though obviously not in this case.

However, sinse as I said I just want Itunes for audio transfer, if I can't find my playlist on my Iphone, create new ones and copy audio files across from my pc, Itunes is no good!