Accessible Board and Card Games!

Hi all,

Just a little shameless plug - a while back, my wife opened up a shop on Etsy (I help, a bit) selling accessible card and board games.  Mostly, we buy games and add braille and/or other tactile elements to allow blind players to enjoy them.  We also include digital copies of the rules, and any other documents associated with the game.  Most of the games, we offer fully accessible versions (meaning absolutely no sighted help is required), as well as general versions that allow a completely fair, equal gameplay opportunity for blind players, but don't add braille to elements that are common knowledge and don't need to be referenced frequently by blind players, since this information could simply be reported by a sighted player.

We've tried to keep the prices reasonable - obviously we have to buy the games first, and then put in the time to braille them - but our main goal is to give everyone the opportunity to enjoy the kind of games that we love to play.  We're also always looking to expand our inventory - so like the store description says, if there's a game you're interested in that's not on the list, let us know and we'd be happy to try and figure out a way to make an accessible version.

If you're interested in seeing what we have to offer, or getting in touch with us about any of the products, please visit the store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/ATouchofFunGa … t-shopname

Thanks, and happy gaming!