Re: Free iPhone games

Hello Sabrina.
Well some of the choiceofgames titles and hosted games titles are free I can't remember which ones spacifically. Then there's the free version of zany touch and also sixthsense. Then there's the free version of nebula game and codename cygnus games. Then if your into text adventures you can get frotz and play all kinds of text adventures. If you have a couple dollars to spare you can get mudrammer or pocketmud and play muds with that.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head there might be some that I forgot.
Hth.