Re: Free iPhone games

Yeah what they said. Also... theres this really really dumb game that I keep playing every now and then for some reason. its called wheres my rubber ducky. You basically hack and shoot up zombies but you have to turn your phone to aim at them. Kinda boring but... But yeah. Sixth sense, this game called blindscape, which is like 10 minutes long lol, and solara. definitely solara.