Re: A new sound art project I've created

Hi again, I'm bringing this topic to the forefront because I am trying to find sounds, and basically do it the same Omar was doing, by downloading and extracting YouTube videos.
I'm trying to find sounds of X-ray machines, CAT scanners, PET and SPET Scannrs, EEG's, HEG's and MEG's, and the like. This might be a lot, but I was wondering if there are sounds like that. Most sounds I find are short and hard to find, the really good ones I mean.
Since these sounds will be public domain, and as long as no one has any intention of selling them, I think we should be fine. The reason I'm saying this is because I'm thinking about putting together a speech production about a medical facility and I would need these souns for whatever the procedures they were carrying out. I already have a few of what I need, but I'm still looking for more.