Re: A new sound art project I've created

Thanks for that suggestion! O:-) I never tried this web site before. I know I asked this uestion beore, but I forgot the answer to it. Are royalty-free sounds basically free sounds obtained after you purchased a membership or something? I think that's how someone put it.