Re: accessible bitcoin client on windows

I suppose the anonymity would be of similar desirability for some people as convenience, though I'm not sure if I'm terribly concerned about the government finding out how much I spend with Tesco. I may have used sites that accept BTC but I'm just not aware of which ones might.

Now there may be certain, ahem, personal items someone may wish to buy without it appearing on their statement but again I don't know of any relevant sites which accept BTC. For many people there's also the traditional fall back of physical cash, or if you're really determined to be anonymous for distance purchases postal orders.