Re: accessible bitcoin client on windows

@Sebby

You are from the UK, so you are already free to enjoy all the police state you want.

I am from Scandinavia, and we have not yet progressed to locking people up for forgetting their passwords, but I am sure our police would like to have that power.

Try Multibit for Windows.

It's mostly accessible, and I have successfully transferred and received bitcoins.

I have never got any luck with the official Bitcoin client.
If you only need a bitcoin address for sending and receiving bitcoins, try blockchain.info or another online wallet.

Remember that bitcoin contrary to popular beliefs isn't anonymous, all transactions including IP addresses of sender and receiver are stored in the blockchain.