Re: Audio Defence: Zombie Arena -- From the Creators of Papa Sangre 2

Well, as for bringing a phone to its knees, I've had instances where I would play the game, and it would crash so hard that for 10 seconds I couldn't get Voice Over, or my phone for that matter  to do anything, and would just have to wait for everything to catch up. But it eventually did, as I said it was about 10 seconds.
Perhaps the factors like HD space and memory do play a role in why bugs are more variable, I should clean my phone of all the junk I left on and forgot about, restart IOS and see if the game runs better.
I haven't had these sorts of variability with bugs in other games but i don't necessarily look for that sort of thing either, I try to make everything seem as constant as I can because bugs are bugs. There's no such thing as a truly random bug occurrence. A bug will occur every time  certain conditions are met. Variables like amount of working memory in the device, the device itself, the version of IOS on the device, or a random value function in a script... maybe some tweeks, or less likely, viruses that may have knowingly or unknowingly been installed... (you never know!) can all affect when a bug does and does not occur. All I'm saying is that if there's a bug, there's a reason for it though it may not be obvious, or may not seem logical.
I'm no programmer but I occasionally mess with things such as writing music using a scripting language. The language is oriented to be understood by the target audience, which is mostly music technology nerds like myself. Thus it's limited to its practical uses and nothing more. Even so, I often mess things up which I could've sworn were fine a second ago. I must have accidentally touched the portion of script that was already working. So stupid mistakes do happen even in the simplest of circumstances.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Shadow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector