Re: A really good Dr. who related Youtube series

I still don't get what the Problem is.
I mean, Big Finish somehow has the rights to classic Who.
But no other Company has rights to new Who except the BBC of course.
So why Big Finish can't legally optain the rights for new Who I don't understand.
@Dark, the next Gallifrey release is supposedly about Omega and whatever he does to the history of earth...
And while we are at it, What is with the info that the new Romana is in this release?
I thought that the new Romana in Gallifrey 6 was a Matrix projection of a possible future Romana.
So how could this new incarnation president in whatever time the new Episode/season will be placed?
I think we didn't see or hear another Regeneration Scene for her, or did I miss something here?
And I am sure that this Version is not Romana III, because that's a Eighth Doctor book Version...
While we are talking about Audio plots, do you think that the Axis is still there afte r the war?
And while we are at potentially messed timelines, was the Problem with multiple Versions of the same incarnation of Irving Braxiatel (the one in the Bernice Summerfield series and the one from Gallifrey 4 and following that the five Bernice Summerfield boxsets and the Legion plot ever properly explained or solved?