Re: A really good Dr. who related Youtube series

What I also didn't get is why the BBC didn't move better from one era to the next.
I mean, during the ninth and tenth Doctor's time we had all sorts of hints about the war and the darker universe.
But if People watched new series Who they surely would have wanted answers to the live of the late seventh Doctor through the Eighth Doctor.
I mean, if you purely go by canonical on Screen apearance, you never saw the parting of the seventh Doctor and Ace.You also had only the Who movie which was the starting Point of the eighth Doctor.
If you were not a book Reader after the movie in 1996, you had nothing until the Night of the Doctor and if you still go by on Screen apearance, the history of the Eighth Doctor is rather empty.
However you can say the same to the ninth Doctor, since that one TV season is rather short for a Doctor and you could rightly ask how soon after the end of the war did he met Rose?
What was before Rose?
Ok, now tha t the Big Finish Audio stories are slowly going to the later days of the eighth Doctor, we are coming closer to the end of his time and the opening conflicts in the time war.
But at some Point the BBC established the war Doctor in their Story ideas and I wonder why this is another Doctor with only limited on Screen apearances.
I also don't get why the BBC up to now didn't make their own spinoff book, Show, or Audio dealing with the new series beginnings, e.g. the war if they were unwilling to give the rights to Big Finish for some reason.
And what I also didn't get is why going by on Screen apearances again, we have no info about what happened to Jack and the members of Torchwood left after four seasons, and what happened to Sarah Jane and her "Team", even if Sarah's actress died, this is no proper inn-Story Explanation.
I also didn't get why the eleventh or the new current Doctor never met Donnas grandfather or Martha Jones aga in, since they didn't die at the end of the tenth Doctor's era.
I don't get why there was that big "reset" between series four and five regardless of the cracks as a plot device.
It feels like the cut and replace between Star Trek Nemesis and the two Abrams movies...