Re: Flarestar, the audiogame from Sylphe labs and TiconBlu, is out!

Well I did not like inquisitor but I put it down to the style, as I played it on another system a friend had it.
Taking advantage of the price sale last month, I got flarestar, shennwa or whatever its called and audio speed.
Sadly except for shenwar which I have played twice and may play again on and off I found audiospeed quite tricky with turning and this game I have gotten to the point where I had to get a prisoner out of a cell in the 3rd stage but I couldn't find any key, in stage 1 there are 2 supposed keys so says the walkthrough but I only grabbed one.
Now audio wize its fine but player wise I just don't know, there are more exploration elements so it feels like a mainstreamer, yes some of these are frustrating with loads of navigation through ruooms and stuff of nothing.
However I don't care for the navigation system myself and the training drone and turrets are hard to get past.
The trailers sounded so good.
Now I actually am wandering if I wasted my cash.
I really don't know if I will buy more of audiogame.it's games in the future the ios games cost more than ios games cost and I doubt I'll buy those now.
I have not had the stuttering issues though the game uses a lot of power.
sound wize its really good.
I do wish there was more improvements, ofcause I may still buy games from audiogame.it as they are closer to mainstream titles.
My friend gets frustrated a lot because he has to do crazy things in his games and this is no different.
I think we have gotten to used to audio cues and such but there could be more of them sertainly.
The story is good but it could have been longer.
also I would have liked to skip training once I have done it or skip it all together.
While training gets me used to the systems it doesn't advance the story that much.
I would have liked it as a tutorial mode before I even started like they do in halflife.
A battle mode would be nice.
with rpg style, etc.