Re: Attacked On A TeamTalk Server

While I realize that my ideas and oppinions are going to be called old fashioned by many, and that would be correct as I am 40 something, I tend to treat others as I want to be treated myself.  This holds in real life, and on the computer.  I know  that others may not hold with this view, and, that is ok.  But, bullying, in any form is wrong.  I'm sorry for those who are being bullied, virtually or in rl.  I've been there.  sometimes the best we can do is learn from it, take what we've learned, and try to make it better for those who come after.  Hope all of you are well and blessed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nerdball_net via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : morecoffee50 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector