Re: Attacked On A TeamTalk Server

Actually the thing with this devin guy is that he's a known mean Little motherfucker, harrassing people in swamp and on teamtalk.
I was on Another server that now has been taken down and he came on and started talking the same to me and everyone else.
Honestly I can't understand why people let him have his way but ... well
I'd not worry too much about a sorry loser though.
Devin, if you read this, just letting you know that you're pretty smart but for your own good you need to get beaten badly in some dark Alley. You're not invinsible, I speak from own experience.
I'd suggest you stepping back and start listening to what others have to say.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nerdball_net via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : morecoffee50 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector