Re: Guess What! - Window-Eyes 9.0 Beta Discussion Thread

Hi.

Let me start off by saying I'm an NVDA user and I know I'll contiyu to be one.

Personally I find tables fine, you just use alt control up left rite and down to read. As for all new web support I'm not seeing anything so far that will convince me to change. We have the cube for twitter for example.
I'm not saying this is a terrible screen reader, honestly I can't really since I tried window eyes ages ago and didn't really like it, what I'm saying is all this hipe, not by you guys but by the podcast guy is kind of annoying. It's like he's saying. "We have the best screen reader ever. it's totally new and has never been seen before!" I don't know maybe it's just me, maybe I'm stubborn and sticking to NVDA but four now I'll be that way. Although saying that, I can't wait to see the new improved narator. I like windows eight narator it's nice but windows ten should be better. Has anyone herd the new narator in action?

Sorry for going a little off topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cbenner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector