Re: in search of a new braille display, any advice?

Get the Baum Vario ultra, it is hands down the best new braille display out on the market. It has features like (and surpassing) the braille edge, but those wonderful Baum braille cells. I found that the cells on the braille edge are too sharp and I have to stop reading every half hour or so. (finger fatigue) But, I can read my Baum pocket vario for hours before stopping.