I'm saving up to buy a PS4, do you guys think this is a positive inves

Hello all. So, for christmas and my birthday, I am letting my friends and family know that all I really want is money to put towards my purchase of a Playstation 4. I know, I know, not many games that are accessible are released yet, and yes I know XBOX 1 has killer instinct on it. I've thought this through and I do think that this is a positive investment. Two things. 1. What do you guys think? and 2. are there any accessible games besides wwe 2k15 currently out?