Re: I'm saving up to buy a PS4, do you guys think this is a positive inves

Hi.
I haven't seem or tried a ps4 yet, but I really want to do so, so badly. smile
I spoke to someone last week who have had his ps4 for almost a year, and he says it's really cool. He mentioned the controller which sounds really amazing! It have a build in speaker, so games are made so when people are talking to you, they are talking through the speaker in the controller. He also mentioned a feature in the controller, which I have no idea about what's called in english. There is a ball inside the controller which roles when needed, so the controller feels heavier either in the left or right side of the controller. He gave one example where this feature is used. In racing games. If the car gets damaged, the controller kind of tilte to either the left or right side by this rolling ball, so you also get a tactile feedback on what's happening.
Maybe those tw o features can make more games playable at any point? I don't know, but it sounds really amazing!