Re: Of Reason and Faith

Greetings all.

As Brad stated, I'm the one who introduced him to chi and I to was the one who told him that the ability he has is empathy. He is however far more gifted than I and like all naturals, he wondered why other people weren't picking up these emotions; why they also lie about them. He asked people who were feeling sad or troubled whether they were alright and the response was always the same; I'm fine. Clearly they were not but people are reluctant to talk about their burdens for fear of retribution so they cover them up and put on a falsely happy face. Even though now Brad's abilities are either suppressed or have been taken away, he's able to discern truth from lie even when others try to hide it. I on the other hand, though not as skilled, I've always been able to sense and to some small degree manipulate chi. I've met my spirit guide Erica in the dream scape and to cut a long story short, I still love her to this day.

As for God or should I say Lord Jehovah, it's the name I call the first singular consciousness. in regard to this time space continuum, Lord Jehovah or the great I am existed before time, before space, before matter. Why do I believe this? For there to be a nothing, something had to exist or there wouldn't even be a concept of nothing; the is is not, the divine dichotomy. Do I believe this first consciousness is triune? No and the reason being that for there to be a nothing, something must exist and only then can that something either replicate and or create. If however you're asking whether I believe God is triune in the same sense that we are then I'd say that I wouldn't rule out that possibility. How is it that we are triune? By our very natures, we have bodies, we are spirits and our minds are our greatest tools. I could be wrong about this but I also believe there are two main types of energy; sentient and non sentient. Sentient energy I believe is what w e're made of and the non sentient I believe everything that cannot think, reason, nor can be aware is made from. Is a volcano sentient? Are the waves in the ocean? What about the wind? Some say that they are and others not. Just because you cannot reason or argue with a volcano, does that make it non sentient? When you meet a foreigner, are they not sentient simply because you cannot converse with them?

In the our Father prayer, one line interests me. 'Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven'. I've also heard the fraise 'as it is above, so it is below'. Does that mean that the creation process that people go through here reflect all be it rather distortedly the creation process that happened and is still happening in the spirit realm? If so and even if not, why are people afraid to speak of it? I admit to being curious about the creation process in the spirit realm and whether we did or could have any part to play in it. Wha t would it entail? A replication of consciousness or a creation of a new consciousness within the first then the new consciousness being expelled from the first? I know one thing for sure; if I ever witness the creation process, I would detail it and share it with the world! I'd find out the process and break it down to the most minute detail and document each one. I'd employ mathematicians to solve the creation process problem and if it was possible to put cameras there like scientists are doing with planets and comets then I'd give people a live feed to let them see/hear how it is that a new consciousness is formed and whether such a process follows the same laws of this biological universe or a different set of laws altogether. Would it require but a single thought or is the process more complicated? If I have to, I'll brave hell itself with all the punishments involved just to find out the answers to these questions. All I'd ask is to let everyone see/kn ow what I'm doing and why should I have to go there.

Well, this has definitely been one of my more stranger posts. My apologies if I've offended anyone, it is not my intent. However, my very nature will not let me put these matters to rest. I cannot leave well enough alone, I must know. I must persist until I either know or until something happens to make me reconsider.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.