Re: Demons

Perhaps I'm just misunderstood here but I never felt like being blind was a walk in the park or some exciting experience. The truth is that my feelings are there but they aren't based in any sort of logical reasoning. The reality is that these feelings persist through everything that I do, and an immense conflict from ability and the driving passion to injure my eyes is intense.

What's strange is that its not like I feel like I'm being controlled by this force. A strong urge to change myself persists. But at the same time I'm aware of the logical consequences of such actions, so please do not feel that I'm taking what I have for granted. Like I've stated before, if I could give what I have I would.

It makes me wonder though... If people didn't treat blind people differently and they had all the tools to be Able to accomplish independence... Then what is the difference in value from the blind experience to that of the sighted on e? Yes, blind people cant see, but they also "see" the world differently. Thats how I always viewed people born blind amyways. I guess that's what pushes me to educate others to try to improve conditions. I believe many barriers are those generated by overlooking the talent and ability of many individuals of whom others cannot empathize with their experience.

Its scary for you to change into something you don't feel like you are. Maybe that's what goes through most people's minds.