Re: what I want

Hi,
I had my times, especially in high school where it got to me so bad I'd just come home, lock myself away and cry because I couldn't make friends while my brother was really popular. It has turned me into not such a sociable person, I get along with people but am perfectly content being left well alone. It is tough at times especially now, being a husband and a father and not being able to work to support my family. Also, it doesn't help that every time I see my Dad, a construction worker and pipe fitter, he reminds me how disappointed he is that I can't be working like he is. I'd love too pops, I really would. That's where I've finally realized that life's short and you might as well try and enjoy it the best you can, no matter how many times life kicks you in the teeth.
It's not always fun and can be quite depressing being blind, but life does go on and good things always come to those who wait.