Re: what I want

We all have times when this gets to us, I know I have. I also know that many blind societies are run by well meaning sighted people so they tend to lose touch with what is really needed.

As for hot drinks, there are a lot of methods but I like the Brevil Hot Cup because it both boils and pours out the water where you just put the cup under the spout. There's a dial to adjust the amount of water and you can either mark it or dial it in to your preferred cup size and leave it, assuming some idiot doesn't decide they're only getting half a cup of tea which they're not paying for anyway just because it's an inch off the top of the mug. Grumble grumble.