Re: any one on the zone bbs.com websight?

I I agree that having an alternative system would be great, although I don't see why it would be bad to buy premiumssince it's an insentive, and the fact that it is voluntary, it would motivate people to get more from the site. What I'd really like though is something you can use your points towards, like use them for credit purposes, sort of like what BookShare does when you volunteer.
Also, I haven't gotten any perverted messages like that before, and that's mainly because I don't really partake of any social gatherings. I just go there and play their word games.
I wouldn't say the interface was off-putting, although I think upgrading the system would be a good idea. It just gets boring after a while though. Of course there are the boards, which are always fun to look at, but still.
Also, what is it that you despise against autism activism and relationship problems?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hayden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector