Re: any one on the zone bbs.com websight?

Well I had relationship problems with someone who was kind of an idiot. tl;dr he loved me and I loved him but he was with a girlfriend who didn't give a damn about him and probably is screwing some other guy behind his back but he doesn't want to shake her off because "morals". It's completely stupid. He's still with the chick, threw me under the bus because "feels" and is still miserable, he just dumps it on his friends now. Hopefully he'll learn that she was not worth his time. All he needs to do is apologize and I'd be cool, but eh.

The problem with autism activism is that it's an echo chamber who's run by people who have no interest in actually integrating themselves into society. This is the main reason why the big scumbag organization, Autism Speaks, has so much power - because so many autistic people absolutely fail to give a damn about integrating themselves in society, especially when they are fully capable of doing so. It's basically a bunch of people asking why their lives suck and then yelling at people for forcing them to follow the same rules as everyone else.

It's not that I don't think autistic people don't face issues, hell I know personally they can get treated like absolute garbage. But the reason why that crap persists is because they keep writing their own stereotypes.

When you tell them that, they blow off the handle. But guess what, I'm the autie with the job and independent life, who doesn't have to rely on people who they whine about lol

Hell, there are some times that I just gave suggestions on how to handle your life based on my past experiences and I had people telling me that I was a horrible person, should kill myself, I didn't have autism, hypocrite everywhere ect. Lots of bullying people who aren't autistic too. Some people act like those who aren't autistic are something inherently wrong with them. Also they have no idea what the hell "self regulation" means, and anyone who questions them gets the tired old fallacy about how "if you disagree with me you hate civil rights". Appalling, 0/10 would not bang. Just an incredibly toxic community.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hayden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector