Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

I hope that the new SF5 will have a much longer story mode.
and also, now I've discovered a game from capcom, it's called lost planet 3, a shooter game.
the game follows the story of jim peyton, a new worker in the planet called EDN.III, a planet that was created by neo venus construction(NEVEC).
throughout the game, you will fight acrits(an alien enemy), pilot his spaceship or called rig, repairing ship consoles ETC, just like the dead space game.
the most surprising feature for us is, the game has an objective marker, which works similar to residen evil 6 PDA, dead space object locater, and ninja gaiden 3's camera guide.
I haven't tried the game yet because I'm still downloading it.
I'll tell you again when I've get far in the game.