Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Well, as far as I know, SF V will be nothing more than a next game with few fixes, balances and some features added. FOr me nothing really worth wasting time on it. Capcom showed me their fighting games are concetrated around SF series which is dropping out many great tittles their did in the past. SF IV, SSF IV AE, Ultra SF IV, what these are? way to make money on releasing separate games where their are adding little things. What about great games like vampire savior? X-men VS SF or their great scrolling beat em ups? This is the same what SNK is doing, KOF and KOF what is in my opinion, not great series. I love last blade 2, samsho IV and many great fighting games instead of POPULARITY of KOF or SF series.