Re: Ultra power latest version!

Wait, let me get this straight you eerirtating spammer, you now'. hate? the game? because you can't mooch off of it's fun for ever for absolutely free?

Your kidding me right?  You realize people are already complaining about paying 10 bucks, which would be somewhat understandable if it was more, based on Mason's previous decisions, but because right now it's still a fun and unique game that's being expanded as we speak, and because it's so cheap, now people are just complaining because it's not free, even if they do have the cash, well you were willing to play it before with out much complaint guys...  So aside from possibly Mohammad who's reasons I still don't understand but that's because I wasn't there when some admin was a jerk to him or what ever it was, as well as the people that are just wary of buying, allot of you seem to just be acting kind of like hipocrits.

But you realize, Ar abic2000, that you are actually turning people off from buying the game? because your angry that you can't play the game any more for free, and your not 18, which isn't that hard to believe, nor is it any ones problem, you could get someone else like a friend or relative to buy it for you on a holiday, or get a summer job, or maybe get payed for doing some special chores if your family would do that, but instead your freaking out and calling Mason a mother fucker, because you can't aford it, even though you liked it before, you don't seem to want to learn how the world works, and your too lazy to try.  Which sucks because I am currently expanding the map, making loads of suggestions to Mason and starting on expanded sound design, and spawning AI's and making my own lower level account to help new players out with gaining levels until the game is balanced better for them, which I totally understand is a problem and I'm mostly suggesting things about that.

|We're even possibly going to have a Christmas sail guys, because apparently we actually need to discount 10 bucks?  That said though I will work very hard with Mason to have balance for new players fixed before then...

And I still miss playing with some of you guys, if I had the cash I'd pay for it for you my self, Mohammad and DD and others.

I'm also working on either an audio demo or, even better, getting Mason to make an offline demo, so people can try before they buy.

And, cruiser destroyer? If I remember correctly, you were first annoyed about how, o my god, it wasn't worth it, the game sucks, and now it's worse because you have to pay for that crap.
Okay, that's fine, your aloud to say that, no one is stopping you, and you weren't being an idiot about it, quite.

But now your already asking for a crack?  You want someone to share a key with you?  seriously?   I thought you didn't like this game any more, now you can't live with out it, so you resort to asking for a key so fast it's not even funny, on a forum where clearly, in the rules you have to read before even joining, it says you can't talk about sharing cracks hear, at all, ever.

You know, it's really amusing watching the stupidity unfold in realtime, I mean you can see this shit on Klango too but really guys?  I fucking expect it from there...  Not hear...
Does anyone hear but Rorro, DD, Audiogames.net fan, and Mohammad even have anything useful to say at all? or is it all just wining and bitching and spamming and transparent hipocricy with out even the thought of half of a civil debate like humans.

I think Vlad said it best, "I hate this game now because I don't have the money and I can't buy it."
If you don't see a problem with that statement, your probably on the side of the sel fish winers, so you may want to reassess your current position.

If you don't want to buy the game, or you can't aford to buy the game, fine, I totally understand and that's your choice, just please for god sakes don't be a fucking idiot about it, it's not hard.