Bakatsuki, a place for accessible English Light Novels

Hi all,
You may be delighted to be informed of a site that a friend on Alter Aeon told me about called Bakatsuki. All novels up on the site are in English, and all are translated pretty well from the source material. Unfortunately some projects were discontinued, such as Sword art Online and Accel World so we'll have to find those somewhere else.
However, they do have both the Blazblue Phase Zero and the other series about the Dark War up there. Since Phase Zero just happens to be a part of Blazblue: Chronophantasma, looking at the translation I can tell that the translaters were pretty spot on as some dialogue I remember from the game.
The site is at:
http://www.baka-tsuki.org
Interestingly enough, SAO was written by the same author as Accel World. Why, then, is Accel World not as popular. It deals with some of the same themes.
Anyhow, enjoy the site. Lots of stuff to read.