Re: keyboard goes wonky when trying to play Morikuma text games

Hmm,

Using 2014.2 it indeed does work a little better, but I still see some strange keyboard issues. Mainly in the fact that when I scroll my NVDA keys no longer work reliably so I can't call instantTranslate.
Also scrolling is still a little ...iffy. Could I contact the game's dev about this?

Balliol