trivia crack on the pc?

Hi, I tried to get Trivia Crack working on my pc yesterday. According to research I have done, I have to get an android emulator and download the app for android and play it through the emulator. The suggested android emulator was BlueStacks, which I managed to install without much trouble. I opened it up and it was downloading my game data and then it initialized. But now, it is inaccessible. I tried to OCR the screen and got meaningless gibberish as a result. My question: is there an android emulator that comes out of the box accessible? If not, is there a n app I can instll sto make buestacks accessible? If there is one, how do I get it installed because Bluestacks is inaccessible? A lot of my friends play trivia crack and I want to as well, so any help would be appreciated.