Re: Everything to do with Juiceing.

Very good descriptions, thanks that's interesting, if I ever get one I'll know more what to expect now, I wonder how they make it so the blades can't cut you, yet still obliterate the fruit's existance?
Maybe it's because it's juicing, not blending, so it's way slower, because it needs to be done carefully.

How long does it take for say, the average medium sized orange anyway?  And does it take longer for some foods than it does for others, or is it not able to do some because they are too hard or don't juice right?  These things I wonder... LOL big_smile