Re: Braillemon status update!

You don't gain the ability to learn Cut with the badge. You have to go to the S.S. Anne  in Vermillion City, and fight a ton of trainers before getting to the Captain's room. You beat your rival in front of the door, then you can go in. The captain's seasick so your character rubs his back, and then he gives you the Cut HM in gratitude. I recommend beating all the trainers first, though. You get lots of moneys. There are also tons of beds that work like Pokémon Centres and restore all your health. (I didn't get to the trainers on the deck and some in the other areas this time around. I got to the Captain too quickly and once he was better the ship sailed. sad So don't make that mistake!)

Now, can someone tell me where in the Game Corner room I can find the Rocket grunt I'm supposed to beat to open the way down into the hideout, or at least tell me whether or not it's been implemented? I want to do something new and I can't get out of Celadon onto Routes 16 and 17 even though I have the pass. sad

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector