Re: Braillemon status update!

Okay, so I just started a new game since I reached the end of what there is to play (which is weird because I swear someone said something about being able to go to Fuscia...) and there doesn't seem to be an option to load my old Save file. Does that mean it's been wiped?

Also, a question not related to my troubles with the game so far. You said on your blog that you hope to include all the regions of the Pokémon world in Braillemon. I immediately thought of the idea I had once where all the Pokémon regions were in one game, and you could start in whichever one you wanted and play through them all with the same character if you so chose. I know the first four regions are all based on places in real-world Japan, so combining them into one long game, at the very least, would make some sense. Am I far off the mark or is that just too difficult to implement? It would be fun but it's fine if you can't do it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firence via Audiogames-reflector