Re: my fighting/mainstream games recordings

@dd.
Not shure if it is 100% playable, but navigation is easy, and the game has that auto-battle feature, it selects the best posible actions for your characters.

@hanif.
If you can't defeat the knight, you must level up your sword and health, in the menu that apears when you press start, there's an option that returns you to the castle, before entering the stage, but you retain your levels, items, experience, and fozons.
Also, the knight doesn't block your attacks, it sounds different but you're hiting him.

i'm not at my home right now, but when i can put my hands on the game, i'll write exact instructions.