Re: my fighting/mainstream games recordings

@hanif

Maybe you don't have room in your inventory for another item, try to drop something (down + x) and maybe the other item apear.

Some useful tips about odin sphere, i think:
when shoping, you can shop everything you want in only one time, just press right to add quantities of a particular object to shop. for example, if i wana buy the first trhee objects in a shop, i can do the following:
we will buy 2 of the first object, 4 of the second, and 6 of the third.
press right 2 times, down, right 4 times, down, right 6 times, and press x. if you have enough money, you will be able to select the type of coins you want to spend.
about bags:
I generally buy a large bag, that can hold a maximum of 8 items, and you can have 5 or 6 bags, don't remember.
when you grab an item, it is placed in your currently selected bag. this can be useful for helping us use the items we want (damn seeds, i don't want to plant all the time!), for e xample.
we have 3 bags, and we want to buy healin items or napalms.
first, we need an empty bag, just drop all the items of one (down + x) , and place them in another bag.
We will buy some milks to heal. before talking with the merchant, press circle and then r1 or l1 to change bags. when a item is selected, you will hear a clicking sound, so, if you don't hear the click when changing or scrolling through items, it means that it is empty.
buy the milks, and grab them. they will be on your empty bag, now full of healing items.
before, or when you enter a stage, just change to another bag again, and the items you grab will be placed there. just keep in mind that when a bag is full, the next item you take is placed in the next bag that has space for it.

some stages can be replayed after completing them, so, replay, replay, level up and replay!.
finally, whenever you can use the pooka village, just coock, for the love of god, you'll need tho se levels....
I'm currently on the 3rd book, mercedes.

Also, i'm giving these tips, not because i'm underestimating you (maybe you already know all of this) , i'm doing this because it took me lots of time to figure these things out.