Re: If I write a story for a game, could anyone make it?

Hello everyone. So, I'm guessing your wondering why I just don't develop it myself. Its because I've tried developing but its never caught on. I've tried, and I can't latch onto the concept. It just utterly confuses me, even more than algebra does. Anyways, to address some of the things stated here. CAE, I actually was going for the Batman arkham look, thats why there is so much resemblance. Tward, heres some answers to those questions. I'd like it to be an action game, 3d or 2d with platforms such as roofs, cars, etc. whatever is more up to the developers speed. I'd prefer it to be 3D, but I suppose its the developers choice. It'd be a windows game, for sure. The screen reader output would probably work for smoother gameplay as SAPI tends to delay. Heres some other details. I think if its going to be 3D, the turning system as used in such games as RTR, ZST and Swamp would be the best, as fighting in a grid pattern is challenging, as shown i n such games as Operation black Square and in older versions of Death Match. I'll think of other things, for now, off to school.